Saturday, January 03, 2009
2. Accept the fact that thoughts and words are like boomerangs. They will come back to you. Choose carefully.
3. Accept yourself as you are today. It doesn't mean you don't want to change and improve but start from a place of self-acceptance and see what happens. You are where you are for reason so don't fight that fact, accept it, and then you can move in any direction you wish to go.
4. Understand that there are no "mistakes in life" only life lessons. Once your lesson is learned you will be able to move forward. Life lessons repeat themselves until the lesson is learned. Always ask "what can I learn from this situation?"
5. Random of acts of kindness for yourself and for others.
6. Life is a journey. Enjoy the journey. Every twist and turn in the road, and every bump or hill you meet provides a life lesson. Enjoy the journey.
Practice the HAPPY steps below:
H - honestly look at your life and define what your morals, principles and values are and then display them in every thing you do.
A - acknowledge and accept the fact that you cannot change another person. That is out of your control. You can only change yourself and you are only responsible for yourself and your actions.
P - praise yourself for all the good things that you have done in your life. Practice random acts of kindness towards yourself and then towards others.
P - practice changing the phrase "mistakes in life"
to "Lessons in Life". Pledge to ask yourself in any given situation the following "What can I learn from this situation?" Learn your lesson and then move on to the next life lesson.
Y- You are worthy of happiness. Let go of guilt and embrace your value as a individual doing the best in life that they can do with the knowledge they have at the time. As you know better you will do better. You deserve happiness. Enjoy it in its way
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
- Clarify in your own mind what modern Science and Religious text reveal about your natural born capabilities of mind over matter and intuition. Learn how to use your higher abilities to improve all areas of your life!
- Stop feeling like your life is missing something and finally discover your success-driving life purpose, the real meaning of life for you. Experience real personal fulfillment and enjoy feeling enthusiastic about your life every day from now on!
- Gain real power to overcome the obstacles, challenges, and distractions that prevent you from getting more out of life!
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Saturday, May 31, 2008
2. "The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind." Wayne Dyer
3. "Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively. You either have no goal that is important enough to you, or you are not using your talents and efforts in a striving toward an important goal."Maxwell Maltz
4. "Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you."Denis Waitley
5. "What we love we shall grow to resemble."Bernard of Clairvaux
6. "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."Nelson Mandela
7. "Every really new idea looks crazy at first."Abraham H. Maslow
8. "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creative."Charles Mingus
9. "Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act."Maxwell Maltz
10. "All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible."Orison Swett Marden
11. "All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."Napoleon Hill
12. "A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."Tony Robbins
13. "All of us need to grow continuously in our lives."Les Brown
14. "Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."Dale Carnegie
15. "Chase your passion, not your pension."Denis Waitley
16. "Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."Zig Ziglar
17. "The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success."Maxwell Maltz
18. "A goal is a dream with a deadline."Napoleon Hill
19. "Honor your commitments with integrity."Les Brown
20. "Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves."Dale Carnegie
Saturday, March 22, 2008
So great has been the endurance, so incredible the achievement, that, as long as the sun keeps a set course in heaven, it would be foolish to despair of the human race -- Ernest L. Woodward.
So much of our time is preparation, so much is routine, and so much retrospect, that the path of each man's genius contracts itself to a very few hours. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible. --Jane Rubietta
Monday, December 17, 2007
There comes a time when you must stand alone.You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.You must be willing to make sacrifices.You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.
If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.
Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.
You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.