Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who are you?


I have a question for you.
Who are you?
This may be a simply enough question but before you attempt to answer this question let us go on a voyage of personal self-discovery, which will allow you to find an acceptable answer.
The difference between the "Living" and the "Non Living" is the existence of the spiritual soul that manages the physical body from birth to death. The soul expresses itself through the five senses of the physical body. Without the soul, the physical body cannot express or maintain itself.
The reflection you see when you look into a mirror will be that of your physical body which gradually ages. Your soul is "seen" through your personality. You may look old when you look in a mirror but you could feel and act like a child.
The word "I" is used to refer to the experiences and wishes of the soul with statements such as "I am", "I love" and "I hope".
The word "My" is used to refer to the physical body, possessions and activities with statements such as "My hand" "My car" or "My job"
The advantage of knowing "who I am" is to realise and use the powerful spiritual energy that is within your body.
So back to the question, who are you?
I cannot give you the answer as only you know. I have just set the question to make you think.

No comments: